King Charles lll Royal Candle
A regal blend of stone and church wood, reminiscent of royal abbeys and buildings. Enclosed in a rich heart of sparkling gemstones, resting on a golden velvety base, to create a crown jewel aroma fit for the King.Rich and musky.
Celebrate in style
Candles in the home are now getting a more and more popular way to add relaxation to our homes, which has seen a large increase in the number of candle related incidents.
In the year 2003 alone, there were 1791 house fires due to candles. As a result, 22 people died and over 650 were injured.
As the sales of candles has gone up by 50% in recent years, this trend is unfortunately going to continue unless people are educated as to the dangers of candles and the damage they can cause.
Candles mark special occasions and create a special atmosphere. They also bring fire into your home. So treat them carefully.
The Do’s and Dont’s
- Always put candles on a heat resistant surface. Be especially careful with night lights and tea lights, which get hot enough to melt plastic. TVs are not fire-resistant objects
- Put them in a proper holder. Candles need to be held firmly upright by the holder so they won’t fall over. The holder needs to be stable too, so it won’t fall over either
- Position them away from curtains. Don’t put candles near curtains or other fabrics – or furniture. And keep them out of draughts
- Don’t put them under shelves. It’s easy to forget that there’s a lot of heat above a burning candle. If you put it under a shelf or other surface then it can burn the surface. Make sure there’s at least three feet (one metre) between a candle and any surface above it
- Keep clothes and hair away. If there’s any chance you could lean across a candle and forget it’s there, put it somewhere else. You don’t want to set fire to your clothes or your hair
- Keep children and pets away. Candles should be out of reach of children and pets
- Keep candles apart. Leave at least four inches (10cm) between two burning candles
- Trim the wick before each use.
- Take care with votive or scented candles. These kinds of candles turn to liquid to release their fragrance, so put them in a glass or metal holder
- Don’t move them when they’re burning. Extinguish candles before moving them. Also, don’t let anything fall into the hot wax like match sticks
- Don’t leave them burning. Extinguish candles before you leave a room. Never go to sleep with a candle still burning. And never leave a burning candle or oil burner in a child’s bedroom
- Use a snuffer or a spoon to put them out. It’s safer than blowing them, which can send sparks and hot wax flying
- Double check they’re out. Candles that have been put out can go on smouldering and start a fire. Make sure they’re completely out.
Easy to use, smells lovely and leaves the toilet fresh and clean. Fully recommend
Fab thank you
Fab thank you
Fab thank you
Fab thank you
Fab would buy again
Wow this one is so strong and nice smell would deffo be getting more and the colour is so bright
So comfy a fragrant
Was such a lovely budget friendly rare treat for myself
First of all... omg the Jars I absalutely Love them. So cute. The product inside. Just a whole new level. Highly Recommend.
Love these toilet bombs. I just drop one in and leave overnight. No scrubbing needed and they smell gorgeous.
First time using this last night & wow I’m amazed.
3 scoops and I could not only smell it all upstairs but it helped ease my back pain & made me soo relaxed.
I can’t wait to stock up on the rest..
Good advice from my agent Di Cooper helped me order online and it was quick and easy. My toilet bombs arrived promptly with no fuss and I am very pleased with them. The new style are fresh and convenient to use. I love them.
This is one of my all time favourites, such a gorgeous fragrance.
Candy cane wax smells amazing. Great all year round not just christmas
Smells amazing. Great to stock up on and have different scents each time.
Get our Newsletter
Exclusive discounts, early access to new styles, and special content